Subject AW: [IBO] OT: Messages Out of Sync
Author Kaputnik
Geoff,

I am having Yahoogroups deliverd both, to my private email and my
work-adress.
While mesages to my private email get out of synch sometimes, too (and my
ISP admits its their problem...they have so much success, that they need to
upgrade the mail-servers ever 2 months or so), the messages sent to my
work-mail go directly to a corporate exchange server. it needs roughly 30
seconds to have a message I post from work appear in my IBO-list folder.
That said, yahoogroups is definitely not the weak end, but your ISP should
be.

CU, Kaputnik
(Nick Josipovic)

nick@... <mailto:nick@...>