Subject Re: [IBO] FieldsVisible Question
Author lee@leeway-be.com
Svein,
Sorry that I used the word Table, I use a Query but coming from
Access the word Table is branded in my mind.
I am doing the things you propose, but in this case the (Table) is a
customer table and a lot of fields are not used all the time but are
needed to check on other conditions.
So I only need maybe 5 fields to display to the customer but I need a
lot more fields to do processing on.
It would be handy to set all the fields to not visible and then set
only the ones who must be visible to visible.

Lee

--- In IBObjects@y..., Svein Erling Tysvær
<svein.erling.tysvaer@k...> wrote:
> Lee,
> my best advice is to stop thinking tables and start thinking
queries. For
> desktop databases tables are a nice invention, but for
client/server they

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/