Subject Re: [IBO] Sort Order Problem
Author lee@leeway-be.com
svein,
thanks for the suggestion, but I found the problem, if a date is not
filled in the query gives me a date, always '30/12/1899' instead of
nill or blank.
So the sort did work only it appeared to give the same date in all
the records, if I scrolled far enough in the grid I found the correct
dates.
What is the best way to avoid this ?
If there is no valid date the field should be nill or blank.

regards

Lee

--- In IBObjects@y..., Svein Erling Tysvær
<svein.erling.tysvaer@k...> wrote:
> Lee,
> the one thing that is different with your DATE_BIRTH field is that
Geb