Subject RE: [IBO] Memo in Grid
Author Kaputnik
If your Blob is Subtype 1, than it is easy....just set EditLinksAuto to true
in the Grid, and the grid will display an ellipsis for every text-blob in
the dataset. Clicking on the ellips will open a memo-like blob-editor.

If you only meant the ability to show the content of the blob in the grid
itself, you will set the gdtShowTextBlob property in the DrawCellTextOptions

CU, Kaputnik
(Nick Josipovic)

nick@... <mailto:nick@...>
kap@... <mailto:kap@...>