Subject AW: [IBO] iboBars Shortcut
Author Kaputnik
If you really want to do it, then please don't use any hardcoded shortcuts,
but pupblish them in the comonents interface. It will be only a few lines
more to programm. Actually, many shortcuts you listed my be used in others
applications for different things (in some of mine for sure) and using other
hardcoded ones, there will always be someone having them in use already
(remember murphy's law)....

CU, Kaputnik
(Nick Josipovic)

nick@... <mailto:nick@...>