Subject Re: AW: [IBO] I put out a patch of changed files in full source area for those who want to test...
Author Svein Erling Tysvær
At 08:51 27.02.2001 -0700, Jason wrote:
>I think there is a scripture in the Bible somewhere that says the Sabbath
>was created for man and not man for the Sabbath. A day wherein man should
>rest from his labors and worship his creator. Sure is something I enjoy and
>benefit from.

Mark 2:27 (and probably somewhere in Matthew and Luke as well), although
the setting was different: Jesus' disciples were picking axe (?) while
walking through some fields and the pharisees objected since it was a
Sabbath. Probably something comparable to Jason being caught playing
MineSweeper on a Sunday <g>.

But I wholeheartedly agree in having one completely different day a week,
and haven't cared about work on Sundays since I went to school.
Set