Subject Re: Re[2]: AW: [IBO] I put out a patch of changed files in full source area for those who want to test...
Author Steffen Nyeland
...as a Delphi Component/Addon developer you must have theese strange
dreams.....Mark Miller (CodeRush) says he dreams about big white birds with
lots of feathers :-)

...or at least he said he did at BorCon 2 years ago :-)

Steffen

"Jason Wharton" <jwharton@...> on 28-02-2001 00:29:16

Please respond to IBObjects@yahoogroups.com

To: <IBObjects@yahoogroups.com>
cc:

Subject: Re: Re[2]: AW: [IBO] I put out a patch of changed files in full
source area for those who want to test...

I have yet to see that movie with Robin Williams. My night time scene is
usually quite a wild ordeal. Not sure why I have so many vivid and intense
dreams but that is my lot in life...

Cheers,
Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ