Subject RES: [IBO] Better place to change Params
Author Claudio Kloss
Thanks Jason. It works perfect now.

Also I want to say that help are showing in almost every event of
TIB_Statement, only this description: "General statement notification
event". There is plan to improve this? Or am I looking in the wrong place?

By the way, did you receive the files I send to you?

Claudio F. Kloss
MicroLight Informática Ltda.
Juiz de Fora - MG - Brazil

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Jason Wharton [mailto:jwharton@...]
Enviada em: terça-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2001 17:17
Para: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Assunto: Re: [IBO] Better place to change Params

You don't have to change parameters there. This is during the prepare phase
which means your parameter objects may not be setup yet. That's why that
string list is used but I intend that to be for internal use mostly.

I suggest that you use the BeforeExecute event and use the
aramByName( 'adfd' ).AsXXXX to set the values.

HTH,
Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ
http://www.ibobjects.com