Subject AW: AW: [IBO] I put out a patch of changed files in full source area for those who want to test...
Author Kaputnik
I remember, when jason had his rollout at work with the search-engine. I
think, he didn't sleep for a whole week, and was still answering questions
in the good old mers-list.

AFAIK his secret is, that his computer is completely shutdown sundays, as he
is worshipping the holy day with his family then. One day per week off seems
to be enough for him.

CU, Kaputnik
(Nick Josipovic)

nick@... <mailto:nick@...>