Subject Re: [IBO] IB Objects manual
Author Anand Pravin Shah (Andy)
http://www.ibobjects.com/ibo_gsg.html

At 05:46 AM 2/25/2001, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am sudying IBObjects to see if I can use it to replace my current
>Database components.
>I found no manual wich describes all components in detail.
>Where can I download the manual for the IB_Objects ?
>
>Regards
>
>Lee

"to be nobody but yourself -- in a world which is doing its best, night and
day,
to make you like everbody else -- means to fight the hardest battle which
any human being can fight, and never stop fighting." -- e.e.cummings

Anand Pravin Shah, 1540, W Ball Road, Anaheim, CA - 92802, USA.
Residence : 714 687 9850. Office : 714 490 0060.
E-mail : andy@..., apscomp@...