Subject RE: [IBO] import outlook messages into gdb
Author Kaputnik
If you send me the pst-files (my mailbox can handle up to 50mb)
I will do that for you, as I have the datapumping and exporting already set
up and saved.

You can slo FTP this to me, if you want. I will then setup one of my
machines as FTP-server (I can then receive more than a GB)

CU, Kaputnik
(Nick Josipovic)

nick@... <mailto:nick@...>
kap@... <mailto:kap@...>