Subject RE: [IBO] Reporting Tools
Author John Tomaselli
I've tested report printer, and used both CR and RB. IMHO RB Rules,
espcially with native IBO support, end-user tools etc. It'e definately worth
the price and the time it takes to learn it. Highly recommeded.
John

-----Original Message-----
From: Magnus Johansson [mailto:trans-x@...]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 7:12 PM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [IBO] Reporting Tools

Time to time this question comes up and always FastReport and ReportBuilder
comes up.
I have used Crystal Reports a couple of years now (since ver 3.5 or
something) and I like it very much, soon it's time for me (as new to
IBObjects and IB) to start digging in on reports. My thoughts so far at the
moment is to go for easysofts ODBC and Crystal. I hesitate a little because
there is not many that mention Crystal Reports in this community, are there
any of you that can share any knowledge about Crystal Reports vs other
reporting tools?

I don't like all dll's that comes with Crystal Reports but thats something
one have to take I guess because I like it a lot!

Regards, Magnus.