Subject RE: [IBO] future ...IBO-Java,IBOc++,or MSobjects ???
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
There are non-visual libraries for C++. At least two of them are free and/or
open source. I think I've listed them in my site. Those libraries provide
classes in the pure model of C++... no Delphi components, just pristine C++.
They work or can be adapted to MSVC. Also, I believe that when the DOTNET is
mature we will have new alternatives. This is drifting OT.

C.