Subject Re: [IBO] IBO and NT service
Author Jason Wharton
> I guess reasonable, but which will be the difference between partial and
> full?

Partial and full means how much do you, the customer have the ability to
support IBO. If you only are able to afford the partial level, then that is
what you submit. If you are able to provide full support to IBO then that is
what you pay. Eventually, there may not even be a full and partial source
version of IBO. I'd rather just distribute the sources to everyone and then
they can decide whether to provide partial or full financial support, where
applicable.

With the service module, it will be a separate download and I will not have
a binary version of it.

> Do you want to say full to all modules that you done including replication
> and searching modules?

No, each module will be licensed separately. The latter of these modules
will rely upon the service module so I will probably have a lump pricing
scheme.

Regards,
Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ