Subject Re: [IBO] Problem with RecordCountAccurate in 3.6.Cd
Author Ron Pacheco
Sorry, this should have said that it aborts with a report that the
property "RecordCountAccurate" does not exist. (I grepped the source
for "RecordCount" and was looking at a result list when I typed the
first message, and I guess I just typed what I was reading). -Ron
----- Original Message -----
From: Ron Pacheco
To: ibobjects@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 8:21 PM
Subject: [IBO] Problem with RecordCountAccurate in 3.6.Cd

I've been using the demo version of IBObjects. I recently registered the
full source. Today I installed and built it and rebuilt my app. At design
time everything seems fine, but when I run the app it aborts with an
exception that indicates that a property "RecordCountAll" does not exist.

Has anyone else encountered this problem, and is there a fix for it. Is
this supposed to be published somewhere but is not? I haven't had time to
delve into the IBO source, and I'm trying to find out if anyone else has
encountered this before I spend time tracking down the problem.

Thanks!

Ron

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
www.