Subject RE: [IBO] Re: ibolist-mail-archive.zip not broken...
Author Josipovic, Nick
Hi,

the message-bodies are blobs subtype 1, so IBO can do a full text-search in
them.
If you want a frontend, I will send you some modified sources for the
search-panel, which automatically creates memos for blob-fields instead of
edit-fields. With this, you will be able to write a front-end in less than
20 minutes (a search-panel, an IBO-grid and an IB_Query with DS)...

Nick Josipovic
Corporate Market Intelligence

Phone: ++49 6227 762945