Subject Re: [IBO] Asking for suggestions
Author Leonardo Quijano
Thanks!
I'll try it. I'm migrating an entire application from IBX to IBO, so I
couldn't really try the master/detail part before I had other
components I'm still migrating. So...hehe...I didn't try it before.
I just didn't think that it could be automatic (but...I doubt I'd find the
PostRetaining method in less than 3 hours).
So, thanks.

Leonardo