Subject RE: [IBO] Connect via Telephone
Author Kevin Stanton
I tried something like this but over a direct 128K line and response time
was a bit slow.
And I had even rewritten my app to really be conscious of the amount of data
being pulled across.

What I would recommend is an Asta/IBO combination. www.astatech.com

I did some testing with 49K connection and a 24K connection and got very
reasonable response times. This was a dialup situation in Dallas, TX to the
internet, going to my office's server which is on a DSL connection. I was
getting if not 1 second response time, then it wasn't much more. Again, you
have to be very careful what you're pulling down from the server to your
client.

HTH,
Kevin