Subject RE: [IBO] IB_Column.ReadOnly
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
Because it's a reflection of FieldsReadOnly but in one direction only. You
have to delete or insert the column's name in the dataset's FieldsReadOnly
property. I agree that I would be a good idea to allow the TIB_Column's
reflected properties to change the dataset's properties back, but remember
that they can be defined at the TIB_Connection level, too, so it's not as
easy.

C.