Subject Re: [IBO] Fw: Delphi Informant Readers Choice 2001
Author Helen Borrie
At 01:41 PM 13-02-01 +1100, you wrote:
>At 2001-02-13 12:20 +1100, you wrote:
>
> >At 07:09 PM 12-02-01 -0600, you wrote:
> >
> > >And it is incredibly ironic that you were banned from the
> > >MER newsgroup server by Mr. Schieck (The leader of the
> > >Interbase community). Atta boy, Rob!
> >
> >Rob Schieck - the *self-appointed* leader of the Interbase community. <g>
> >(who, btw, is now bouncing all my postings to the mers list).
>
>"Inappropriate content" I suppose?? ;-)

Yes - that is the reason given. In one case, I responded to a question about nested selects. In the other, some advice about where in the manual set to find the best documentation of transaction parameters. No flames, no mention of the words "Firebird" or "IB Objects" or "IB Phoenix". Last time I forgave him. This time, I have finished with the mers list for good. It's not worth wasting my time on nowadays.

Regards,
Helen

>David Trudgett

All for Open and Open for All