Subject Re: history of this list as archiv/digest available ?
Author stefan@doubletec.de
hi jason,

it would be great to have the list as a gbk-file. does that mean,
the messages exist in database format and there is a tool to import/view the messages ?
another user offered me to send me the digest as a text file, but a
gbak-file would even be better ...
what really disturbs mit with the list (or with mailing lists at all) that you have no chance to see the messages ordered by thread (or
do i something wrong ??)
i agree with frank, that a possibility to download the fille would
be fine too. maybe also easier for you to handle.

thanx

osti