Subject Re: [IBO] Uploading a table
Author Harald Klomann
Hi,

why donĀ“t you use the TIB_Import Component ?
I wrote this component to do exactly this stuff.
It is fully documented in the header of the
source file IB_Import.pas, is very flexible about
the structure of the textfile, delimiters, settings ...
Also very fast. Processing after fetching each record
can be done via event handlers, .... lots of features.
Try it !

Harald