Subject RE: [IBO] Query not seeing Changes
Author Stuart Hunt
Roger,
it is probably a problem with your transaction setting.
A setting of tiConcurrency (the default, I think) menas that any cursors
attached to that transaction will only see new changes when the transaction
is committed or rolled back.
If you want to see changes made on other machines without having to commit
your transaction first set the transaction's Isolation property to
tiCommitted. Note that even with this setting you will not see the changes
on the other machine until that other machine commits its work.

HTH,
Stuart Hunt,
IdeaGen software Limited