Subject Re: [IBO] *** blr version 84 is not supported ***
Author Carlos H. Cantu
I was having the same problem with a system I'm porting from BDE to IBO. It
was really a subtype problem. It was set to 2 and when I changed it to 1
everything worked. The "funny" thing is that with BDE it always worked,
even with subtype 2, so I think IBO does some diferent treatment based on
the subtype... Jason ?

[]s

Carlos
WarmBoot Informatica - http://www.warmboot.com.br