Subject RE: [IBO] Which version to use?
Author Brian Dunstan
Helen,

I tried 3.6Cd earlier today and started getting errors in BindCursor. When I
searched the news group I found a message from Jason (1/2/01 Problem
BindingCursor) which made me think it was an issue with the version I had
just upgraded to.

The problem only occurred after I upgraded from 3.6Be to 3.6Cd.

I upgraded to get a fix which was supposed to be in 3.6Bf (according to the
release notes). 3.6Bf is not on the web page I normally get my files from.
So far, every upgrade I have tried has given me worse problems than the one
I was trying to fix :-)

Maybe I should just go back to 3.6Be and deal with the (relatively minor)
bugs I know :-)

Brian