Subject Re: Prepare to IB_Query. Where is it?
Author Marcilio Soares
You said that a file exists (IBUpdateSQL), but I don't find this file
in the URL that you send myself. You were able to send-lo to me.
Please, releia the e-mails that I sent to you. To be necessary to
speak and PVT: marcilio.soares@...
OBS: Excuse for the amount of repeated msg. My browser this crazy one.

--- Em IBObjects@egroups.com, "Jason Wharton" <jwharton@i...> escreveu