Subject Re: [IBO] Trustware license.
Author Daniel Rail
Just be patient. Jason might have some important matters to attend to,
since I did notice that he didn't reply to any messages for the past since
Wednesday. This is kind of abnormal and usually he does try to tell the
group if he's not going to be able to answer any questions or respond to
e-mails. Give him a few days. Of what I noticed, it's pretty much in his
habit to answer every e-mail sent to him directly.

Maybe Helen or Geoff knows a bit more.

Daniel Rail
Senior System Engineer
ACCRA Med Software Inc. (www.accramed.ca)