Subject Re: [IBO] TIB_LookupCombo' s OnNotInList event
Author Hie Joen
More info:

- My lookup Query.SQL:
SELECT A.PRODUCT_PK
, A.PRODUCT_ID
, A.PRODUCT_NAME
, B.TERM_OF_PAYMENT
, B.SELLING_PRICE
FROM PRODUCT A JOIN PRODUCTPRICE B ON B.PRODUCT_PK = A.PRODUCT_PK AND
B.TERM_OF_PAYMENT = :TERMIN
ORDER BY A.PRODUCT_ID

KeyLinks:
PRODUCT.PRODUCT_PK=SOITEMS.PRODUCT_PK

KeyDescLinks:
PRODUCT.PRODUCT_NAME=PRODUCT_NAME

OrderingLinks:
Left side:
PRODUCT_ID=PRODUCT_ID;PRODUCT_ID DESC
PRODUCT_NAME=PRODUCT_NAME;PRODUCT_NAME DESC

Right side:
PRODUCT_ID=ITEM=1
PRODUCT_NAME=ITEM=2

OrderingItemNo set to 1

- same TIB_LookupCombo outside the grid is working properly

TIA
HJ