Subject Re: [IBO] Howto manually update control when detail dataset changes
Author Helen Borrie
At 01:00 PM 23-11-01 +0000, you wrote:

>I do however not get your point and feel a little offended by calling
>my implementation "abstruse" ... you don't know enough about the
>project I am working on, so please be careful.

Mirco,
Don't take offence from the word "abstruse" - it has no negative connotations. It means "obscure, difficult to understand". The GSG tries not to enter into abstruse scenarios (which, without taking unintended offence, you must admit you have in your current programming proble) because its purpose is to help folk sort out the "essentials" from the hundreds of possibilities which are there.

regards,
Helen

All for Open and Open for All