Subject Re: [IBO] DataPump dstlinks
Author Dave Bullar
Thanks Jason but I am basically lazy !
This relation has 38 fields and there are four more similar relations to
deal with ! I should be spending lots of time just typing links in. No I
have looked at your IBSQL and how you derive the dstLinks and I will copy
that idea I think.
But a check_box offering 'direct columns but different relation names' on
the Pump would make life easy (possibly !!).

""Jason Wharton"" <jwharton@...> wrote in message
> Set the DstLinks yourself to line them up. In the component editor, IBO
> simply tries to setup the obvious ones for you, but this doesn't mean you
> can't make the association yourself by adding in an entry for it. Please
> consult the help file on this property and how to set it up.
>
> Thanks,
> Jason Wharton
> CPS - Mesa AZ
> http://www.ibobjects.com