Subject Re: [IBO] ib_storedproc parameters
Author Dave Bullar
Thanks everyone for your help.
In fact where I thought I was working with dialect1 the database had
'slipped' into dialect3. I had done a backup-and-restore using ibconsole,
and without doing anything special it had converted my database to
dialect3.!

However I don't know for sure if that was the cause of the stored proc
problem because I set about writing a list of parameter names for the stored
procs, and with this list given (rather than having to get them from the
metadata), I had no further problems from that anyway.
Regards

Dave

, but it did cause me problems because all the other databases in my system,
were still dialect 1.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/