Subject AW: [IBO] TDataSet vs. Native
Author Christian Kaas

Absolutely right - as long as your product/app. stays on interbase/IBO
only - what if you plan to port it - let'say - Oracle or any other RDBMS
than Interbase!?
So you will get stuck with Tdataset and 3rd Party controls - i formyself
prefer Infopower just because i've grown with them since 1.0 :-)

Just my 2 cents to throw in...

Christian Kaas