Subject Re: [IBO] IB_EditEnh. Own error handling, how ?
Author Rita Lavoie
Monsieur Nagy,

You may try this.

There are five error messages that can be generated;

{: Validation Error Code: Insert/Replace character invalid for position.}
E_MASKENH_CHAR_INVALID = 1;
{: Validation Error Code: Input string was too long for mask.}
E_MASKENH_TRUNCATED = 2;
{: Validation Error Code: Input string does not fit mask requirements.}
E_MASKENH_INVALID = 3;
{: Validation Error Code: Input string was truncated, or some characters
ignored due to invalid mask match.}
E_MASKENH_INVALIDTRUNC = 4;
{: Validation Error Code: Insert/Replace attempted beyond end of mask.}
E_MASKENH_CHAR_TRUNCATED = 5;

If you wish to override the Exception Error Code than go as follows :

procedure TYourForm.EditZipCodeValidateError(Sender:
TObject;//ValidationError
ErrCode: Integer; var RaiseExc: Boolean);
begin
case ErrCode of
1:
begin
if (Sender = EditZipCode) then ShowMessage('Invalide ZipCode etc.');
end;
2:
3:
4: