Subject Re: Filter error with 3.6Ca - Additional Info
Author peter@magnapro.com
I believe the Trialware license access you gave me is full source. I
have my project in testing at a client right now. I'm working on
fixing some speed issues. I hope to be able to release the project
and start making money on it within three months. I'll pay you as
soon as I make some money from this. Thanks for your help and let me
know when you have a fix available. Also, would you be willing to
email me a IBO getting started guide and I'll send you the $30 if it
proves helpfull to me?

Thanks,

Peter
MagnaPro