Subject RE: [IBO] Repository in IBO
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

You could write code to load your repository into a TIB_Connection, maybe.

> The IBO has the same properties defined at TConnection´s
> component, but I guess that in an integrate project if we load
> all tables' definitions, the application would be slower, am I right?

Reading global properties probably is slower, but well, some considerations
may be done. For example, if a StringList is sorted, a binary search can be
made. Don't remember about the IBO stringlists, since Jason uses a subclass.

C.