Subject IBO Community page
Author Helen Borrie
At 09:53 PM 08-12-00 -0500, you wrote:

>Here is a good question I have: What about job opening or company listing of
>those using IBObject. I would be interested in such a list and find out
>about openings. Even though I am starting with IBObject, I still stack 7
>year of professional P/A work. ? Maybe I am getting to over exited by the
>product ? but I like it.

We already have provision for IBO community listings at
www.ibobjects.com/ibocommunity.html. It was put there in response to
similar suggestions earlier in the year. It's EMPTY !! but definitely
open for contributions. :) Links, short descriptions, photos too, if you
like. I could put up a template on the page temporarily, if people are
interested in using this page.

Helen

All for Open and Open for All