Subject Re: Re[2]: [IBO] Geekwear
Author Steffen Nyeland
I should maybe correct myself, it is a ISC (the company that should have
been - but was canceled - we all know the story :-( ) t-shirt, but maybe
Ann Harrison, could put some up on the IBPhoenix Shop - if she still got
some spare ones. But they got ISC printed on them - which is a trademark
owned by Borland now, so maybe she is not allowed - oh bugger!

steffen

"Carlos H. Cantu" <ibo@...> on 07-12-2000 13:55:34

Please respond to IBObjects@egroups.com

To: Steffen Nyeland <IBObjects@egroups.com>