Subject RE: [IBO] Cannot post current row
Author Christian Gütter
Hi, I've left the two prior postings of this thread
in this message because the last posting is some days
ago.

You (especially Helen) can find my answer at the end
of this mail.

Yes, I've done this, and NeedToPost returns false because the dataset
is in dssBrowse State. But why?

I _am editing_ the dataset - I _am modifying_ the value of an TIB_Edit
connected to the dataset and the TIB_UpdateBar connected to the dataset
shows the post-icon in green so that I can post with one little click.

But if I press my hotkey which tries to post the dataset, the "cannot post
current row" error occurs because the dataset is in browse mode.

Maybe I am understanding it wrongly, but if I am editing a value, shouldn't
the dataset be in the dssEdit mode?

Christian