Subject Re: [IBO] Re: IB6
Author xomp@cadvision.com
Thank U Helen,

I did my test. Going to last row with IB_WISQL on a large data set

One Cpu. CPU Usuage 100% (pain in neck to remove it)
Two Cpu's. CPU Usuage 50%

Overall on single query a slight performance improvement, but
leaving my 'hands' free to do other things without affecting the
speed of the query executing at the same time.

Why do they start those rumors :)

Best regards,
Hans