Subject Re: [IBO] IBO's basic tutorials
Author Svein Erling Tysvær
>Which tutorial was this exactly? I don't recognize it right off.

When installing IBO the directory tutorial\basictutorials are created. In
that directory you'll find tutorial1 through tutorial6. Jörg Schiemann is
referring to the first of these tutorials and the sql property of the
scrMain TIB_Script component. I took a look at it, got the same error as
him, but didn't instantly see what was wrong. I might take a further look
if I get the time today - but if I haven't sent an answer before you wake
up and start IBOing Jason, I didn't find enough time.

Set