Subject Re: Multiple TIB_LookUpCombos on a grid
Author gsbrown@GerBreOwn.com
Jason,

I looked at your Company example and saw in text mode that both of the
combo boxes are children of the grid. When I looked at my form only
one was a child of the grid and the other was a child of the form. In
text mode I cut and pasted it so that it is now a child of the grid
and it now works as advertised. This sure makes it easy to edit
records using lookup boxes.

I think that for some reason when I did the original cut and paste
from the form to the grid the one box didn't get pasted correctly.

Thanks for your help and keep up the good work as these components
sure make us developer's lives a whole lot easier...

Gerald S. Brown