Subject Re: [IBO] Re: Prepare in IBquery - TO Helen
Author Helen Borrie
Marcilio,

A datasource does not have privileges. If you want your user to be able
run an application that performs an update, you must grant update
privileges to that user.

If you want your application to be read-only, then set all of the datasets
to be read-only and RequestLive=False, and do not add any editsql.

Helen