Subject Re: Prepare in IBquery - TO Helen
Author Marcilio Soares
Helen,
there is message:

ISC ERROR CODE:335544352

ISC ERROR MESSAGE:
no permission for update/write access to table NOMES

STATEMENT:
TIB_Cursor: "frmWISQL.crEdit"

I'm using the IB_Wisql with Cursor|sql page:
UPDATE NOMES SET
ID=:ID,
NOME=:NOME,
DATA=:DATA
WHERE ID=:ID

The user have only grant select in the table NOMES and i'm using
a datasource linking with IB_Query.When delete datasource execute
nomality, but with it i see error message.I have the datasource
because it premission access to IB_edit.

--- Em IBObjects@egroups.com, "Marcilio Soares"
<marcilio.soares@b...> escreveu