Subject Re: IBObjects Help files
Author Geno
Hello:
I have read and, I believe, followed the installation instructions in
ibo.hlp.

Under the heading Help File - Delphi 5 it says:
1. Copy the IBO.HLP and IBO.CNT files to your \\Delphi\Help directory.

(I copied the files to my C:\Program Files\Borland\Delphi5\Help
directory)

2. Use the existing tool to Customize help from the help menu option
on the IDE.

(By this I assume that the Help Menu .. Customize Option (OpenHelp).
I did this and added an entry for IBO.HLP with a path to C:\Program
Files\Borland\Delphi5\Help.IBO.HLP)

TIP:
Place a registry setting telling where the help file is installed at:

(I did not need to do this since there is already an entry in the
registry at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Help for
ibo.hlp)

As far as I can see this is all that should be needed, however, no
help appears for IBObjects.

--- In IBObjects@egroups.com, "Jason Wharton" <jwharton@i...> wrote:
> Please refer to the Installation topic in the IBO.HLP file and
follow its
> recommendations.
>
> Regards,
> Jason Wharton