Subject Re: [IBO] IBO 3.6 Bd TIBOFloatField (Class not found)
Author Helen Borrie
At 05:21 PM 14-11-00 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi Jason,
>
>I downloaded IBO 3.6B, IBO 3.6Bc and IBO 3.6Bd...
>I installed IBO 3.6B and IBO 3.6Bd. (The version
>information of IBConnection is 3.6 Bd).
>When I actually open a project, this error
>message appears (Class not found : TIBOFloatField).
>If I destroy and them recreate the fields, the project
>runs fine. If I close the project and open it again... same error!
>
>I have cleared my IBO installation directory, and Installed again IBO
>3.6B + 3.6Bd... Same problem. I cleared the directory and Installed
>IBO 3.6B+ 3.6c same problem. I cleared the directory and installed
>only 3.6B. This problem has gone!
>
>What have I messed up :-( ?

Clément:

Are you using the replacement patch that was announced yesterday? (With
the list problems you may have missed it.)

Is IBDataset included in the uses clause of the unit which refers to the field?

Helen

All for Open and Open for All
InterBase Developer Initiative · http://www.interbase2000.org