Subject Re: [IBO] ISAPI DLL under Win2k?
Author Denis Sarrazin
On Wed, 29 Nov 2000 15:29:35 -0700, "Jason Wharton" <jwharton@...>
wrote:

>Are you using the eval version or the source?
>
>ISAPI modules need to be made with the non-eval versions of IBO because if
>it cannot detect the IDE a welcome message is popped up.
>
>Thanks,
>Jason Wharton
>CPS - Mesa AZ
>http://www.ibobjects.com

Yes, I am. That does explain things.

I guess for now we'll continue to eval IBO for our non-ISAPI applications and
hope that it will work in our ISAPI apps as well.

Are there known limits when using IBO in ISAPI DLLs (such as maximum number of
users connected -- which is a problem for the BDE, if I'm not mistaken)? Also,
our ISAPI DLLs prjects create TQuery objects on-the-fly -- will this still work
(using TIBOQuery components) or will there be issues (such as how to associate
the TIB_Session with the temporary TIBOQuery object -- which we do for our BDE
counterparts)?

Anyhoo, I'll nudge my boss to see if he can buy a couple of copies of IBO so
that we can try using this to do development for ISAPI as well.

Thanks for the very quick response,
Denis