Subject Re: [IBO] Suggestions for New version the IBO 4.0
Author Marcos.Nobre@stj.gov.br
I suggest a new IBO Class approach : each DataSet Field could
contain a kind of TStringList property that revels me if exists the
database field check constrains values.

(Now talking to Jason) I tried to do this starting with SQL statement
that brings me a resultset line with check constraint source code in one
column. I stopped there.

TIA,

MNobre

"Jason Wharton" <jwharton@...> em 29/11/2000 14:30:50