Subject Re: [IBO] Please, no HTML posts!
Author Helen Borrie
At 12:12 PM 23-11-00 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>on this list it seems to be more vital than on others to send all posts as
>plain text. Please do not use HTML, because those posts will currently come
>with very nasty ads, even when a subscriber has turned receiving HTML off.
>
>Cheers,
>Tobias

Tobias,
Make sure you hit the Save Changes button on the Modify Account screen when
setting your "plain text" option. I mention it because I forgot myself,
the first time. :((

I'm getting no HTML from egroups at all now.

But I agree with you, it is very poor netiquette to send HTML to lists.

H.

All for Open and Open for All