Subject Re: ISAPI : IBOQuery1 with input parameter caused invalid variant operations
Author terry@ilabs.com.sg
hi Daniel,

10s for the help, I've tried it b4, "invalid variant operation"
still happen on the 2nd attempt, this is when I observed when
compiled as ISAPI module , it run well in CGI program.

let take a look at my scenario, I start with URL:
http://test/scripts/ibdbtest.dll?class=graphic&action=show
1. initial load of the page, no problem , data display beautifully
2. Click refresh button on IE for the same URL, the "invalid variant
operation" exception message display.
3. Any subsequent refresh button will repeat the same as step 2

prob. only exists in ISAPI.

would be grateful if any1 uses IBOQuery1 with parameter in ISAPI can
contribute & share their experience here.

regards