Subject RE: [IBO] Edit a field with an alternate format
Author Brian Dunstan
Helen,

Oh is THAT what you mean. I had already discovered the handy EditLinks
property. I am trying to keep the UI the same as it was in the BDE version,
or at least not make it any worse :-)

Using the EditLinks would require the user to click the button and then
enter data into the pop-up editor and then close the pop-up editor. With the
BDE version they can type directly into the grid cell. OnGetText and
OnSetText events handle the necessary conversion.

Brian